Flat Roof Solutions
It’s not unusual for commercial buildings to require repairs, maintenance, or even replacement of their roofs at some point in their lifetime. Flat Roof Tech offers a number commercial flat roof solutions for a variety of buildings including warehouses, office buildings, factories, schools, apartment complexes, hotels, and strip centers, to list just a few.
Why do flat roofs enjoy such popularity? Flat roofs are an economical option in terms of construction costs. They make the footprint of the roof smaller, mitigating costs and allowing for additional options such as using the roof as a patio, a building services platform, or just an environmentally friendly roof.
But how do you choose the best flat roof system for your particular building or application? Let’s take a look at a few commercial flat roof types and some of the options for the roof material.
Commercial Flat Roof Options
There are a number of different material options for flat roofs. Here’s a short list:
- Single-ply membranes, including PVC, EPDM, and TPO
- Modified Bitumen
- Spray-on Coating
As you can see there are a multitude of options and of course these vary depending on whether you’re looking to install a new roof, repair or restore the roof, or completely replace it.
We Provide Solutions For Commercial Roofing Problems
Better people + Better Products = Best Roof with the Lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
Here is something you don’t often hear from a contractor- your roof probably doesn’t need replacing.
In the same way you wouldn’t replace the siding or stucco on your house if you wanted a different color- removing, disposing, and replacing the entire roof is expensive, disruptive, bad for the environment, and often puts you back in the same position a few years later.
Here’s a normal conversation after we provide our bid for a roofing restoration project:
Are you sure didn’t leave anything out? Your quote is a lot less than the other two!
- You can do the entire job without disrupting or relocating tenants?
- You can do most of the work after hours, at night, or on the weekend with no additional charge?
- You can guarantee that we won’t have any more roof leaks?
- You can provide a material and labor warranty fully backed by the manufacturer?
- Can a white roof really reflect over 85% of UV rays?
- So less investment, less trash, faster installation, significantly less disruption – what’s the catch?
The catch is, there is no catch. Call us today to see for yourself!